Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day Ten- Life is getting cheaper

For the first time, I can say I spent no money the last two days. Yay for me!

Great free concert by Egyptian band, Massar Egbari, at the Kennedy Center 

I had to fight off the urge to take a $10 cab ride home at 1:00 am, but I rode my bike instead. I also had to fight the urge to buy some delicious-looking desserts at a restaurant I went to (but didn't eat at). I held strong.

I'm getting better at not feeling so out of place when I don't join the communal act of eating. Plus, it helps that people are so supportive! I've gotten an amazing response from people who don't think this idea is weird at all- my friends seem to think it's great and want me to succeed so that really helps. Thanks guys!

Total spent so far: still $222.40

No comments:

Post a Comment